1. What is the primary purpose of the passage?
2. Which choice best summarizes the first paragraph?
3. The author implies that there was a possibility of preventing some of the more devastating events if,
4. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
Any disturbition or publication of this work or page is illegal
5. In line 19 the word ‘primed’ most nearly means
6. In line 54 the word ‘disentangle’ most nearly means
7. What is the author’s view of forest fires in California?
8. Which provides best evidence for the answer of the previous question?
9. The average fall temperature of Los Angeles fell the highest between the years
10. The temperature was most consistent between the years