1. The primary purpose of the passage is to
2. As used in line 19, “lingering” most nearly means
3. It can most reasonably be inferred from the passage that
4. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
Any disturbition or publication of this work or page is illegal
5. What is the main purpose of the last paragraph of the passage?
6. As used in line 20, “genuine” most nearly means
7. Which statement best describes the main shift in the passage?
8. Why does the narrator discuss his father’s childhood in a “rural Korean Village” (lines 32-35) ?
Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
How does the narrator feel about being rolled on a stretcher in lines 2-3 ?