1. The main purpose of Passage 1 is to
2. As used in line 15, “yoke” most nearly means
3. The word “dream” in line 8 has the primary effect of
4. What can reasonably assumed about what Jawaharlal Nehru believes from Passage 2?
Any disturbition or publication of this work or page is illegal
5. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
6. In line 39, “plain” most nearly means
7. Which statement best describes the relationship between the passages?
8. The author of Passage 2 would most likely respond to the claim presented in lines 2-4, Passage 1, by asserting that such an argument is
9. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
10. The author of Passage 1 and the author of Passage 2 would most likely agree that